Ahh the glorious Citrus Bliss! What a wonderful invigorating blend! … Invigorating Blend holds energizing and refreshing properties that can uplift mood and reduce stress. Citrus Bliss is a blend of Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, and Clementine with a hint of Vanilla.
- Cleanses and purifies the air
- Helps reduce stress and uplifts mood
- Positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties
- Diffuse to help lift mood.
- Put 1 drop on your wrist and rub both wrists together for a great everyday perfume.
- Add 2–3 drops to dryer sheets to add a refreshing aroma to your laundry.
- Combine with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a cheerful hand massage
- A powerful Fire Starter – increasing motivation
- Inspires creativity
- Increases sense of abundance
- Inspires individuals to let go of limitations and insecurities
- Restores confidence in oneself
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- The cheerful scent of Citrus Bliss oil can be helpful when giving a quick, invigorating hand massage. Citrus Bliss is a suggested oil for AromaTouch® Hand Technique because it includes citrus oils that are invigorating for the senses as well as for the skin. When using Citrus Bliss for a hand massage, consider diluting the oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a smoother massage.
- Rejuvenate after a long week with these Confetti Flower Bombs infused with Citrus Bliss® Invigorating Blend. Add it to your bath and enjoy the bubbling, fizzling effect as the bath bombs disinegrate in the water.
- Place citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and Fractionated Coconut Oil into bowl.
- Add Citrus Bliss.
- Mix well until soft dough is formed. It should have the consistency of mildly-damp sand and should hold together when pressed. If mixture is too wet, add baking soda and cornstarch.
- Add food coloring and mix until color is evenly distributed.
- Press mixture firmly into silicone mold and sprinkle the top with your favorite party sprinkles. Let dry for 24 hours before removing from mold.
- To use, drop in tub full of water and allow to dissolve completely.
For the Diffuser:
Enjoy all the abundance Citrus Bliss has to offer! Interested in more about oils? Email me! I will enthusiastically reply with love and joy!